Books are the chief instrument of education and the Library is the center of intellectual life. Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University takes pride in building a good and comprehensive Library with the most modern facilities catering to the academic needs of the students and teaching community.
|1||Dr. Girja Shankar Patel
HOD (Library Science)Central Library
|2||Mr. Sachin Diwan
Contact for: All Queries related to Library
|3||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Sinha
|4||Mr. Ram Gulal Ghoghare
|5||Mr. Mithlesh Kumar Verma
|6||Mr. Chova Ram Yadav
|7||Mr. Ravindara Kumar
|8||Ms. Alka Sahu
Central Library Details:-
|S.N||Name of Course||No of Title||Total Books|
|1||Commerce and Management||374||1,935|
|5||Library & Information Science||42||295|
|9||Pharmacy (College of Pharmacy)||365||1,947|
|10||Pharmacy (School of Pharmacy)||85||568|
Journals Subscription for Session 2021:-
|1||Commerce and Management||08|
|5||Library & Information Science||01|
|10||Engineering & Polytechnic||19|
Rules And Regulations:-
- Users should bring the Smart card compulsorily.
- Leave your bags, handbags, and personal belongings at the depository/property counter.
- Using cell/mobile phones is prohibited.
- Strict silence should be maintained.
- The college dress code applies to the library also.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the Library.
- Do not install or uninstall any software on library computers.
- Students are prohibited to carry any notebook inside the reference section except loose sheets.
- No person shall write on, damage, or make any mark on any book, journal, or other material belonging to the library.
- Library documents should be handled with great care.
- The staff/students are must return the books as and when they are called back by the Chief Librarian.
- Before borrowing the book, the member must make sure that the book lent is in good condition and the page numbers are intact.
- Fine will be calculated after the due date.
- Books are re-issued only if there are no claims or reservations.
- If there is a loss of the borrower’s card, it should be reported to Chief Librarian.
- Photocopying of only one chapter of a book for educational or research purposes is permitted under copyright law. Users should respect copyright law and the library is not responsible for any legal consequences arising due to copyright violation.
- Personal laptops are allowed inside the library on the condition that they will not disturb the connections of the library’s desktop computers for recharging/ Internet connections. Plug points and LAN cables are provided in the Private study zones and the users should make use of the same.
- Reading Facility/Reprography
- Library Membership
- Institutional Membership
- Current Awareness Program
- Interlibrary Loan
- Remote Login Facility
- Library Education
- Book Bank
The library has an institutional membership with the following institutes to provide enhanced support to its users. Through this membership, libraries get services like access to institutional publications, Document delivery service, library online resource access, interlibrary loans, etc. Details may be obtained by writing to