About the Course:
MSc Chemistry is a two-year postgraduate course where candidates get in-depth knowledge of various aspects of Oranic, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation or Equivalent in relevant Subject|
Focuses on major science subjects of composition, structure, the reaction of materials, properties, and atomic and molecular systems.
Key areas of study:
Physical chemistry, Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Analytical chemistry, Biochemistry.
Program Education Objectives:
- Department of Chemistry is developing talents for chemical industries and strengthens them to enable to venture into allied fields too.
- To develop foundation and proficiency in the through sound knowledge in basics of Organic, Inorganic and physical Chemistry.
- To integrate knowledge of Chemistry to make appropriate intellectual connections in other areas of Chemistry.
- The aim underlying these courses is to develop basic awareness of computer applications required for applied chemistry.
- Demonstrate core competence in various areas of chemistry be it classical, modern or applied chemistry.
- Apply chemistry skills and knowledge to the solution of theoretical and practical problems in chemistry..
- Demonstrate competence in different chemical laboratories.
- Apply knowledge of chemistry with integrative approach in diverse fields.
- Acquire the presentation skill ability to communicate scientific information effectively.
- Apply their responsibilities in societal and environmental context.
Program Specific Outcomes:
- Gain the knowledge of Chemistry through theory and practical’s and Develop research oriented skills.
- Use modern chemical tools, Models, Chem-draw, Charts and Equipments.
- Achieve the skills required to succeed in graduate school, professional school and the chemical industry like cement industries, agro product, Paint industries, Rubber industries, Petrochemical industries, Food processing industries, Fertilizer industries
Devlela , Yes biotech, A2milk
Aspirants of M.Sc Chemistry turns into a chemist with the usual practice and experience of the properties of matter at the level of molecules and atoms
- Synthetic Lab Scientist
- Content Developer
- Assistant Professors
- Online Tutor
- Solid State Chemistry Expert
- Research Officer (Chemistry/ Biochemistry)
- Application Specialist – Analytical Chemistry
- Research Scientist
- High school teacher
- Operations manager
- Quality control chemist
- Quality assurance
- Quality manager
- Quality control inspector
- Research Manager
Aspirants pursuing the course of M.Sc Chemistry are working hard for a bright future. This course is the solution to get a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of others and the environment.
Works as chemists in various field :
- Pharmacy assistant
- Clinical Research Associate
- Lab assistants
- Pharmaceutical Sales Executive
1st Semester M.Sc. in Chemistry Syllabus
2nd Semester M.Sc. in Chemistry Syllabus
3rd Semester M.Sc. in Chemistry Syllabus
4th Semester M.Sc. in Chemistry Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes