About the Course:
B.Sc in PCM is a bachelor’s degree in science specialized in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Most of the students choose Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in 12th standard to pursue engineering after completing 12th class.
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or Equivalent with Science As Core Subject in 12th|
Key areas of study:
Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space and change. It has very broad scope in science, engineering and social sciences. The key areas of study in mathematics are:
- Differential Equations
- 6. Mechanics
Program Education Objectives:
- Create deep interest in learning mathematics.
- Develop broad and balanced knowledge and understanding of definitions, concepts, principles and theorems.
- Familiarize the students with suitable tools of mathematical analysis to handle issues and problems in mathematics and related sciences.
- Enhance the ability of learners to apply the knowledge and skills acquired by them during the programme to solve specific theoretical and applied problems in mathematics.
- Provide students/learners sufficient knowledge and skills enabling them to undertake further studies in mathematics and its allied areas on multiple disciplines concerned with mathematics.
- Encourage the students to develop a range of generic skills helpful in employment, internships and social activities.
Program Specific Outcomes:
The Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc. Mathematics is awarded to the students on the basis of knowledge, understanding, skills, attitudes, values and academic achievements sought to be acquired by learners at the end of the programme.With the BSc in Mathematics, the students must be able to: use and construct logical arguments, in particular, be familiar with proof techniques and know how to apply the laws of logic in mathematical proofs; understand and communicate concepts and mathematical ideas with clarity and coherence; use computational tools to solve mathematical problems; create/use mathematical models to solve real problems.
After the completion of the B.Sc degree there are various options available for the science students, they can go for master degree in Science i.e. M.Sc, go in a research area and can even look for professional job oriented courses. Often, in some reputed universities or colleges in India and abroad the students are recruited directly by big MNC’s after their completion of the course.
1st Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
2nd Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
3rd Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
4th Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
5th Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
6th Semester B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes