Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics is an undergraduate full-time course in nutrition and dietetics. The course is generally of 3-years dueation.
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or Equivalent With Biology As Core Subject in 12th|
B.Com Honours in Accounting and Finance is a 3 year undergraduate course in the stream of Commerce, the eligibility of which is qualifying the 10+2 examination in any stream from a recognized university. This program deals with the niche of commerce, specializing in the sector of Accounting and Finance.
Key areas of study:
B.com Honours in Accounting and Finance is one of the most sought courses after 12th.
Subjects involved in the course of Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Accounting and Finance are as follows:
- Environment and Management of financial services.
- Financial accounting.
- Business Law.
- Laws Governing Banking and Insurance.
- International Business.
- Human Resource.
Program Education Objectives: The programme also aims to develop the following abilities:
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and verbally
• Appreciate importance of working independently and in a team
• Have exposure of complex commerce problems and find their solution
• Process information by effective use of IT tools.
• Understand required mathematical, analytical and statistical tools for financial and accounting analysis.
• Develop an understanding of various commerce functions such as Finance, Accounting, HRM, Marketing, Financial analysis, project evaluation, cost accounting, taxation etc.
• Develop self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in thesociety.
• B.Com (Hons.) Programme aims to equip students with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the challenges of the modern-day business organizations. The curriculum of B.Com. (Hons.) Degree provides a carefully selected subject combination of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Tax, Marketing and Law etc. The programme aims to nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and social skills with a focus on Holistic Education and development to make informed and ethical decisions and equips graduates with the skills required to lead management position. This programme brings out reflective and scientific thinking in the students which makes them inquisitive and curious to get deep insights
Program Outcomes: Students will be able to do their higher education and can make research in the field of finance andcommerce. Course Outcomes. Financial Accounting. and finance with the practical exposure helps the students to stand in organization.
Program Specific Outcomes:Students also acquire skills to work as tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services. Students have choices to pursue professional courses such as CA, M.COM, MBA, CMA, ICWA, CS, etc Students are able to play roles of businessmen, entrepreneur, managers, consultant, which will help learners to possess knowledge and other soft skills and to react aptly when confronted with critical decision making
Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Exide Life Insurance, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company, Max Life Insurance Company, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company etc.
- Loan Officer,
- Credit Risk Experts,
- Equity Research Specialist,
- Market Expert,
- Sales Officer.
- Insurance Consultant
- Banker (PO/Clerk)
1st Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
2nd Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
3rd Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
4th Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
5th Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
6th Semester B.Sc. in Nutrition & Dietetics Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes