ABOUT THE COURSE:
MBA is a two-year postgraduate management course that deals with administering human resources, finance, marketing, sales, customer services. The goal of this course is to produce trained professionals for effective management in this entrepreneurial world. MBA graduates have diverse job opportunities in the airline, fashion, marketing, educational, and information technology.
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation or Equivalent|
Cutting Edge Curriculum:
The curriculum is continuously updated to integrate changes that are taking place in the business environment. It is benchmarked against the courses offered by the best B-schools. Suggestions are also invited from industry experts and alumni in designing the curriculum. The curriculum consists of compulsory (core) and elective courses. The core course package provides the students with the foundation of business. The elective course, on the other hand, is offered with an option to specialize in an area. The University offers specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Digital Marketing.
Learner Centric Pedagogy:
The main pedagogical methods are lectures, case studies (Harvard, Ivey, and other International and Indian cases), simulations, and project work. These methods are further augmented from different providers, role-plays, group discussions. To ensure effective learning, the Institute leverages these latest technologies to make the teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
The pedagogy is designed in such a way that academic rigor is maintained and students are continuously evaluated. Strong support from the faculty and robust emphasis on ethics and values are the notable features of the pedagogy. Case studies help students experience the management predicaments whereas role-plays and simulations prepare them to take decisions in real-time scenarios.
Additionally, interaction with industry experts, live projects, innovation workshops, participation in conclave, and learning through co-curricular activities give a feel of the real world which encourages active learning for a stronger academic foundation.
The pedagogy ensures that analytical skills are developed through concepts and practice, which help the students hone their decision-making skills. There is also a very strong focus on entrepreneurship with courses being offered that are quite hands-on to inculcate a spirit of entrepreneurship among the students.
Outcome-Based Education (OBE):
The University has been following Outcome-Based Education (OBE). OBE is student/learner-centric as compared to the traditional form of education. Thus, the focus is to have a clear picture of what the students should be able to do at the end of their learning experience and thereby modifying the curriculum, instructions, and assessment accordingly to ensure that the learning really takes place.
Institute Public Lecture and CEO Lecture Series:
The students are exposed to contemporary industry developments through a series of guest lectures from the industry experts in the year. The Institute organizes Institute Lecture Series wherein eminent persons are invited to speak on the topics of contemporary interests.
Beyond the Curriculum:
The University also strongly believes in experiential learning. The students are exposed to hands-on training through the platforms of various functional area clubs. These student-managed clubs meet weekly and organize workshops, training programs, interactive games, competitions, guest lectures, etc. throughout the year to fulfill the insatiable need of the budding managers.
KEY AREAS OF STUDY:
- Human Resource
- Hospital administration
- Digital Marketing
- International Business Management
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the program, the students will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of management and communication skills.
- Identify and formulate research problems and analyze complex management and communication issues.
- Design solutions for complex managerial and communication problems and to develop the same so as to meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for employability.
- Conduct market surveys using research-based knowledge and suitable research methodology.
- To apply appropriate techniques, resources, and multimedia tools for the enhancement of skills.
- Apply knowledge-based skills to assess and solve social-cultural and legal issues.
- Understand the impact of professional management, literary and soft skills in societal and environmental contexts.
- To adopt and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member/leader of a group.
- Communicate effectively with fellow community and with the society at large so as to make the interaction effective.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management and communication techniques.
- Developing the skills of survival in the professional and industrial environment and participating in the sustainable development of the country.
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration degree program will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a variety of formats
- Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivision
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate and solve critical business problems
- Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, operations, etc.) to solve business problems
- Evaluate and integrate ethical considerations when making business decisions
- Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives when making business decisions
- Identify core concepts of marketing and the role of marketing in society,
- Ability to collect, process and analyze consumer and market data to make informed decisions ,
- Ability to create branding and integrated marketing communications plans that include value propositions,
- Ability to formulate and implement a traditional and digital marketing and communications strategies.
Human Resource Management
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labor relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Research and support the development and communication of the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health, and safety policies and practices.
- observe and interpret financial markets to uncover potential opportunities;
- apply best practices in financial management to make plans, organize projects, monitor outcomes, and provide financial leadership;
- apply best practices to create, evaluate, and rebalance financial portfolios to achieve investment outcomes;
- develop and apply financial models and use datasets to make financial decisions;
- synthesize concepts from multiple business disciplines to address novel, systems-level business situations;
- analyze and evaluate evidence and appraise alternative viewpoints;
- apply business theories and concepts to practical problems;
- use multiple approaches to generate alternative innovative, organizational change strategies;
- Explain and compare the organizational elements, structure, performance, terminology, and delivery modalities for global healthcare systems.
- Analyze the structure and interdependence of healthcare system elements and issues using critical thinking to formulate innovative system designs that improve healthcare delivery.
- Exhibit and nurture, through action and affect, the attributes that facilitate effective teamwork, including those that create cross-functionality and are manifestations of Internet-based collaboration.
- Maintain accurate financial records, prepare budgets, analyze variance and assess financial opportunities and risks, making recommendations for action based on organizational goals.
- Perform ongoing critical self-reflection from academic and work-based learning experiences, articulate the personal learning and growth that has resulted from those experiences, and integrate this into action plans for future professional growth, in support of the advancement of healthcare systems.
- Create policy and processes and execute decisions in compliance with the legal, regulatory, and ethical considerations inherent in managing healthcare systems and organizations, with particular attention to information technology processes and structure and how these considerations impact all aspects of healthcare delivery.
- Integrate concepts of ethics, privacy, law, and regulation to achieve optimal organizational effectiveness while adhering to personal and professional values in all elements of health information technology and healthcare delivery.
- Develop innovative solutions to strategic, tactical, and operational issues in managing healthcare systems and associated information technology through the combined use of information, organizational knowledge, talent management, and critical thinking.
Digital Marketing Management
- Improve website performance through the implementation of the following tactics: web design, search engine optimization, paid search advertising, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and more.
- Generate market insights and inform profitable marketing decisions through analysis of primary and secondary data. Students develop fluency in statistical programming and apply it to execute a variety of projects both common and emerging in the practice of marketing analytics
- Improve company profits by facilitating and managing customer exchange relationships.
- Marketing graduates obtain employment in many industries and roles, including brand and product management, digital marketing, tech marketing, account management, customer relationship management, and more.
- developing digital business sales and marketing plans (product analysis, pricing strategies, distribution channels, promotional programs)
- employing project management and change management tools
- analyzing financial issues and how they affect pricing, cost, and profit
- integrating effective and efficient supply chain management operations/tactics/strategies
- redesigning and streamlining business processes using information and communication technology
International Business Management
- Conduct an environmental scan to evaluate the impact of world issues on an organization’s international business opportunities.
- Conduct, evaluate, and present market research to support an organization’s international business decision-making.
- Manage the preparation of documents and the application of procedures to support the movement of products and services in the organization’s global supply chain.
- Evaluate the impact of statutory and regulatory compliance on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies to negotiate effectively within various cultural environments and to address the impact of cultural differences on an organization’s integrative trade initiatives.
- Develop and present an international marketing plan, and evaluate sales strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives.
- Identify and interpret relevant international financial documents, and evaluate financial strategies that support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives.
- Analyze the impact of an organization’s integrative trade initiatives on its human resources management strategies, policies, and practices.
- Develop and present an international business plan.
- Manage the implementation and evaluation of team projects by applying project management principles.
- Recommend strategies to support principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and ethics associated with an organization’s integrative trade initiatives and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Select and apply current technologies to support an organization’s integrative trade initiatives.
MBA helps you accelerate faster in terms of promotions and salary due to the exposure obtained while interacting with various clients and industries. The leadership and communication skills obtained during an MBA degree help individuals advance faster in their careers. Students should have complete information of job possibilities available after an MBA in India. Allow us to provide a more precise view of the opportunities available after an MBA in India:
- Banking & Finance:
The Banking & Finance area consists of portfolio management and protection & investment analysis. MBA graduates can find jobs in banks, insurance companies, security companies and diverse monetary organizations.
- Investment Banking:
Jobs within the investment banking region have excessive demand with the inside market. The personnel in this field must connect investors to fund-wanting organizations.
- Information System Management:
Information system management degree calls for more technologically advanced candidates. Such applicants become aware of fresh and updated technologies to serve the organization better. They offer an intensive cost evaluation to be used for the right technology while working with economic and managerial departments.
- Management Consulting:
If you’re excellent at problem-fixing, jobs in management consulting are most appropriate for you. Experts in management consulting must resolve organizational issues. He/she is also accountable for embracing fresh ideas and new problem-fixing methods.
Nowadays, entrepreneurship has turned out to be the most preferred choice amongst MBA graduates. MBA complements the capabilities of the scholars to emerge as an entrepreneur. Experience no longer matters now, in case you want to become an entrepreneur. Students need innovative and revolutionary abilities to excel in this career.
- Data Analytics:
Due to the virtual revolution, massive data has become significant for all kinds of commercial enterprises including e-commerce, retail, banking and management.
- Private Equity:
Similar to investment banking, the investment acumen of someone comes into motion in a job profile related to personal equity. Job possibilities in this domain are wide and there are lots of scopes.
- Business Development Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Corporate sales executive
- Research Analyst / Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- HR Generalist
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Corporate Trainer
- Recruitment Specialist
- Technical Recruiter
- HR Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Research Associate
- Business Development Associate
- Financial Modeling
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes