ABOUT THE COURSE
The 3 year full time BBA curriculum is imaginative and flexible and is comprised of creative combinations of disciplines of study. Innovative and stimulating pedagogical practices stimulate the students’ learning experience. The BBA program aims at developing in the students a set of broad based competencies, an understanding of the social and human context and instil in them strong ethical values.
|Eligibility Criteria||HSC passed with a minimum of 50% marks* in any discipline or equivalent*|
BBA program provides an opportunity to acquire professional skills and develops leadership, communication skills, critical thinking and decision making abilities. The program prepares students for a lucrative entry-level managerial roles.
The salient features of the BBA Program
- Application oriented learning with emphasis on solution generation through case study methodology
- Clearly defined outcomes in each course ensure lifelong learning and placement readiness.
- Courses are mapped with emerging opportunities in the corporate world.
- Faculty led teaching supplemented by experiential and self-learning.
- Focus on live interdisciplinary projects
- Focus on skill development
- Frequent value added lectures from industry professionals.
- Helps you in developing a good foundation of management knowledge.
- Industry relevant specialisation courses ensure employability.
- Learning by doing at the mandatory Corporate Internships.
- Information Technology integration via:
- Online marketing tools and social media
- Professional guidance from industry mentors.
- Smart and interactive classrooms infrastructure.
KEY AREAS OF STUDY
- Human Resource
- International Business
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of management and communication skills.
- To apply appropriate techniques, resources and multimedia tools for enhancement of skills.
- Understand the impact of the professional management, literary and soft skills in societal and environmental contexts.
- Communicate effectively with fellow community and with the society at large so as to make the interaction effective.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management and communication techniques.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork while working with diverse multidisciplinary/ interdisciplinary groups.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Be abreast with the e-business solutions in the current environment led by technology disruptions.
- Ability to develop ethical and value-based leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyses and communicate regional, national, global economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES:
Human Resource Management
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labor relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Research and support the development and communication of the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health and safety policies and practices.
- observe and interpret financial markets to uncover potential opportunities;
- apply best practices in financial management to make plans, organize projects, monitor outcomes, and provide financial leadership;
- apply best practices to create, evaluate, and rebalance financial portfolios to achieve investment outcomes;
- develop and apply financial models and use datasets to make financial decisions;
- synthesize concepts from multiple business disciplines to address novel, systems-level business situations;
- analyze and evaluate evidence and appraise alternative viewpoints;
- apply business theories and concepts to practical problems;
- use multiple approaches to generate alternative innovative, organizational change strategies;
- Identify core concepts of marketing and the role of marketing in society ,
- Ability to collect, process and analyze consumer and market data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to create branding and integrated marketing communications plans that include value propositions.
- Ability to formulate and implement traditional and digital marketing and communications strategies.
- Hira group pvt ltd
- RR ISPAT (GPLT)
- JD Veeba Food Services
BBA course gives complete knowledge about the corporate world and also teaches all the fundamentals of management required to face the extensive competition in the market. It is a professional degree covering huge business related management subjects giving you a competitive edge. It can also help you to become a very good entrepreneur as it develops business and entrepreneurial skills as few subjects are included in the curriculum of BBA course like Entrepreneurship and business development, Marketing Management etc.
BBA graduates can occupy management positions in the corporate world. Employers seek BBA graduates when they consider candidates for a wide range of positions in different business areas. The course of BBA has an excellent stature of placement lists as it contains some of the most outstanding companies in the Indian market.The course also gives students the opportunity to opt for jobs in government departments like banks, railways, defense services, etc.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER A MANAGEMENT PROGRAM:
- Business Development Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Corporate sales executive
- Research Analyst / Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- HR Generalist
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Corporate Trainer
- Recruitment Specialist
- Technical Recruiter
- HR Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Research Associate
- Business Development Associate
- Financial Modeling
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes