Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BCom LLB) is an integrated course wherein aspirants are taught both commerce and law subjects. Some Commerce subjects that aspirants study as part of BCom LLB course are Business Statistics, Business Communication, Auditing, Economics, etc
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or Equivalent|
It has the duration of 5 years divided into 10 semesters. The course covers a number of subjects during its study period. BA.LL.B mainly focuses on Arts and Law areas like History, Sociology,Political Science ,Economics,English, Law of Contract, Criminology ,Civil, Constitutional and other laws
Key areas of study:
BA.LLB is one of the most sought Programme after 12th
Subjects involved in the course of BALLB are as follows:
- Political Science
- Law of Contract
- Legal history and legal method
- Law of Torts ,Motor Vehicle Act, Consumer Protection Act.
- Constitution law
- C.G land revenue code
- Labour laws
- Industrial law
- Environment law
Program Education Objectives:
· By studying law in the particular context of humanities and social sciences the students are groomed to respond to governance, administration, and human behavior.
· Students gain an edge over other peers to lead and shape social and public enterprises such as the State, Community organization, and Social Enterprises.
· Course curriculum facilitates learning Law in a profound way in response to contemporary development with hands-on experience in legal knowledge and skills in value framework in a fast-changing India set in a de-globalizing world.
· The Student will be groomed in intellectual integrity, ethics
· The student will improve cognitive, problem-solving skills, independent critical thinking with research capabilities
· Students will be able to cultivate the ability to appreciate the role of lawyers in justice education in Globalizing world, sustainability, poverty, and vulnerability
· Students will be able to respond to governance, administration, and human behavior keeping in mind cultural sensibilities, diversity, gender sensitivity, environmental sustainability, comparative, transnational, and global competencies after studying law in the particular context of humanities and social sciences.
· Acquire legal knowledge from various disciplines and professions to equip them to perform various roles of a professional lawyer beyond the traditional role of litigation linking their domain knowledge to the legal profession.
· Get an edge over other peers to lead and shape social, public, and corporate enterprises such as the State, Community organizations, and Social Enterprises, become justice sentinels and justice crusaders.
Program Specific Outcomes:
· Gain hands-on experience in legal knowledge, skills, ethics, and values to be able to work in a fast-changing India set in a de-globalizing world because of the course curriculum which will facilitate learning law in a profound way in response to contemporary developments.
· Find, identify, and interpret the law in a given situation.
· Resolve the legal problems with the correct application of the law.
· Procure the IT skills to use the electronic resources to find the legal information.
· Improve cognitive skills, problem-solving skills, analytical and independent critical thinking with enhanced research capabilities by using different pedagogical methods using collaborative online international learning.
· Cultivate the ability to appreciate the role of lawyers in justice education in a globalizing world sensitive to the needs of sustainability, poverty, and vulnerability.
· Acquaint with the institutions of the legal systems including national, international, and multiple aspects of dispute resolution, groomed in intellectual integrity, critical thinking, and be practice-ready lawyers.
- Advocates chambers
- Human Right Commission
- Women Right Commission
- Litigation lawyer
- Criminal lawyer
- Legal Advisor
- Join the corporate Industry
- Private Attorney
- Legal Officer
- Legal manager
2nd Semester B.Com LLB Result
4th Semester B.Com LLB Result
6th Semester B.Com LLB Result
8th Semester B.Com LLB Result
10th Semester B.Com LLB Result
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes