About The Course:
PGD in Yoga and Naturopathy is the best combination of too healings systems for health and happiness. Now a day’s people or running towards Yogacentres and nature cure centres for a sound health and disease free life. These both therapies are drugless and zero budgets based health care systems. There are many job opportunity in Government and private sector for Yoga and Nature cure professionals on national and global level.
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation or Equivalent|
A candidate having the qualification of P.G. Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy is qualified person to start Yoga practice & Nature cure centres & also to work as salaryman in such kind of institutions. It also opens the doors of advance studies for a better career options.
Key Area of Study
- Foundation of Yoga
- PatanjalYoga Sutra
- Anatomy and physiology
- Hath Yoga
- Health & Disease
- Physiology effects of Yoga
- Teaching Methodology
- Yoga& Naturopathy
- Alternative Therapy
Program Education objective:
- To encourage the curiosity about Yoga & Naturopathy
- Preparing them to take practical yoga classes.
- To create a professional calibre among the aspirants to fulfil the professional requirement
After completing 10+2 in any stream of education a candidate may opt certificate & diploma programs for early earning and further learning in their professional life having a diploma in Yoga one can explore their career possibilities as a Yoga instructor, Yoga therapist, School teacher, fitness coach, health & wellness counsellor and many other opportunities.
Program Specific Outcome:
- A candidate having PG diploma certificate will be able to establish his Yoga centre and run it successfully or will provide the services has yoga instructor and yoga trainer in many institutions and academic organisations.
Ability to effectively use Yoga as a therapy
Country will be able to get job as yoga instructor in the country and abroad. The candidate can have bright opportunity for higher income by shaping his skills in a much benefited manner.
- Yoga instructors at Yoga centres & Gyms.
- Supervisor at Naturopathy Clinics
- Yoga therapist
- Fitness coach,
- Health & wellness counsellor
1st Semester Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
2nd Semester Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes