About The Course:
M.Sc. is probably the best PG course for graduates. After completing Master’s program, one may take up Doctoral level program such as PhD or M.Phil.
This course will be of help to students who are interested in Yoga. If you want to become a Yoga instructor or therapist, you may pursue this academic program. The course trains students in areas such as Foundation of Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Practice, Yoga therapy, Advanced Yoga Techniques etc
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation or Equivalent|
The course of M.Sc. Yoga has been designed according to the need of academic and professional Excellency. A Yoga Post Graduate is a competent candidate to go for the further studies & to start his career as Yoga Professional in the way this the Degree of M.Sc. in Yoga is like golden key for both earning & learning in once professional life. As a Post graduate in science stream of Yoga the M.Sc. Yoga degree opens new horizons for study research, practice with other scientific streams of knowledge like Yoga, therapy, clinical psychology, yogic diet and nutrition & other allied systems of treatment.
Key Area of Study
- Fundamentals of Yoga
- Principles and Practice of Hath Yoga
- Human Biology-I& II
- Diet Therapy
- Yoga and Mental Health
- Yoga and Human Excellence
- Yoga& Health
- Yoga in Modern Era
- Essence of Principle Upanishads, Geeta and YogaVashistha
- Management of Common disorders Through Naturopathy
- Fundaments of Psychology
- Teaching Methodology in Yoga
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga and Human Excellence
- Alternative Therapy
Program Education objective:
- To prepare them to design Yoga sequence for the clients and patients
- Inspire them for scientific enquiry in Yogic way and its solution
- To prepare the candidate for the Yogic research & Publications.
After completing master’s program in yogic studies a candidate has plenty of opportunities in their professional life. In academics one can select the doctoral research program or can move into professional life as a Yoga instructor, Yoga co coordinator, yogic event manager, yogic resort owner, health and wellness centre, yogic module designers, counsellor, book writing and publication health & wellness centre operator and many more possibilities arising on the horizon of professional life.
Program Specific Outcome:
- A candidate having the degree of MSc in Yoga is able to serve academic institutions and professional organisations in a very scientific and pragmatic manner.
- Knowledge of biomedical systems from an integrative and holistic perspective, as needed for the practice of Yoga therapy
- Ability to effectively use Yoga as a therapeutic modality through the integration of diverse approaches to this field.
A candidate having MSc degree in Yoga may have the placement opportunity in the field of yoga therapy centre, publication houses, and event related organisations. The candidate may have also placed with other allied systems for the therapy and teaching yoga in a scientific background.
In academics one can select the doctoral research program or can move into professional life as a Yoga instructor, Yoga co coordinator, yogic event manager, yogic resort owner, health and wellness centre, yogic module designers, counsellor, book writing and publication health & wellness centre operator
1st Semester M.Sc. Yoga Naturopathy Syllabus
2nd Semester M.Sc. Yoga Naturopathy Syllabus
3rd Semester M.Sc. Yoga Naturopathy Syllabus
4th Semester M.Sc. Yoga Naturopathy Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes