About The Course:
M.A. in Yoga& Naturopathy is probably the best PG course for graduates. After completing Master’s program, one may take up Doctoral level program such as PhD or M.Phil. Apart from that, they may also pursue management programs such as MBA and PG Diploma in Management. This course will be of help to students who are interested in Yoga. If you want to become a Yoga instructor or therapist, you may pursue this academic program. The course trains students in areas such as Foundation of Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Practice, Yoga therapy, Advanced Yoga Techniques etc.
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation or Equivalent in Relevant Subject|
Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university following 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
The course of M.A. Yoga has been designed according to the need of academic and professional Excellency. A Yoga Post Graduate is a competent candidate to go for the further studies & to start his career as Yoga professional. In this way the degree of M.A. in Yoga is like golden key for both earning & learning in once professional life.
Key Area of Study
- Fundamentals of Yoga
- Principles and Practice ofHath Yoga
- Human Anatomy and physiology
- Diet Therapy
- Yoga and Mental Health
- Principal Upanishada
- Principles of Naturopathy
- Yoga and Human Excellence
- Yoga& Health
- Fundaments of Psychology
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga and Human Excellence
- Alternative Therapy
Program Education objective:
- To give the knowledge of Yoga, Anatomy, psychological & Upanishads
- To teach about varies diseases and its Yogic Management
- To prepare the candidate for advanced studies and research.
Program Outcome & Job Scope
After completing masters program in yogic studies a candidate has plenty of opportunities in their professional life. In academics one can select the doctoral research program or can move into professional life as a Yoga instructor, Yoga co coordinator, yogic event manager, yogic resort owner, health and wellness centre, yogic module designers, counsellor, book writing and publication health & wellness centre operator and many more possibilities arising on the horizon of professional life.
Program Specific Outcome:
- Master’s degree in Yoga grooms candidate with an adequate knowledge excellent skill perform the duties in academic and professional institutions. It also paves the path for the research and publication for advanced studies
- To assess the needs of clients, to design and implement effective programs
- Ability to use relationship-based approaches to catalyse positive change or transformation with clients.
A candidate having MA degree in Yoga may be placed in academic and professional bodies as yoga trainer, yoga event designer, yoga professional, yoga manager and organiser of the yogic events
Yoga instructor, Yoga co coordinator, yogic event manager, yogic resort owner, health and wellness centre, yogic module designers, counsellor, book writing and publication health & wellness centre operator
1st Semester M.A. Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
2nd Semester M.A. Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
3rd Semester M.A. Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
4th Semester M.A. Yoga & Naturopathy Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes