About The Course:
This course has been design to provide carrier opportunity to students for a bright and delightful future. There are numerous jobs options available both in the government as well as the private sectors for the Yoga professionals. The Union as well as the State governments is hiring such professionals for their various organizations. The government has following officers in their research centres’, national institutes and for different health departments.
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or Equivalent|
The course of B.A. Yoga has been designed according to the need of academic and professional Excellency. A Yoga graduate is a competent candidate to go for the further studies & to start his career as Yoga professional in the way this the degree of B.A. in Yoga is like golden key for both earning & learning in once professional life
Key Area of Study:
- Fundamentals of Yoga
- Principles & Practice of Hath Yoga
- Indian Philosophy
- Human Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
- Fundamentals of Psychology
- Essence of ShrimadbhagwadGeeta
- Methods of Teaching Yoga
- Yoga in Principle Upanishadas
- Yoga Human Excellence
- Yogic Diet and Naturopathy
- Yogic Therapy
Program Education objective:
- To provide a sufficient combined knowledge of Yoga to the students for a better understanding of subject
- To develop a professional attitude for the future requirements & contributions.
- To provide a technical skill & practical knowledge of Yoga for the professional requirement & future scope.
Program Outcome& Job Scope
Being Graduate in yogic studies a candidate has many opportunities to explore the possibility of learning and earning in the field of Yoga& allied systems. Candidate can choose master’s degree programs in Yoga& other streams of knowledge related with health & wellness as well as can establish themselves as a Yoga professional & start the earning by Yoga centre, Yoga events, yogic tours, yogic catering, yogic publication,Yoga accessories industry, start-up program related with Yoga and many others upcoming opportunities.
Program Specific Outcomes:
- To develop a graduate in BA in Yoga will be enough qualified to deliver the yogic content in an artistic and aesthetic manner suitable to the practitioner and event
- Knowledge of classical and theoretical foundations of the field of Yoga
- To assess the needs of clients to design and implement effective programs.
A candidate having graduation degree in Yoga is able to shape his future in the field of yoga as academician and professional by paddling his career strongly for the better future and achievements. Content can move ahead for the earning life for in hence his qualification for further studies.
1st Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
2nd Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
3rd Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
4th Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
5th Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
6th Semester B.A. Yoga Studies Syllabus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes